Looking for an Uncomplicated Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company in Dallas?
Are you in need of a plumbing and air conditioning company in Texas? If so call Brown & Sons Plumbing. It’s our goal to provide helpful assistance to those that are currently living without a working AC. We won’t let you sweat to death this summer in Texas.
Sweating in your own home is just plain gross. No one wants top do that and we won’t make you. Our plumber offers fair and competitive pricing on all of our plumbing and air conditioning services. We do repairs right on the spot so that you are cooler in your home come summer.
The last thing you need during a hot summer is for your air conditioner to fall apart. But we don’t want you to worry as our Dallas Plumber can replace it just as quickly. You won’t be without for more than a day. We offer some of the best cold air blowers in the business.
Whenever seeking a new plumber, what’s the first thing that you look for? Is it expertise or is it price? Either or it doesn’t matter as Brown & Sons Plumbing offers all types of plumbing services.
Water heater services can help heat your water better. Mineral deposits are left behind in your water tank can be very hazardous to one’s health. With a new water tank, you’ll be eliminating that from your life and helping in keeping your family healthier.
If you need our Dallas Plumbing Services to come out and replace yours; don’t hesitate to call Brown & Sons Plumbing. We are the plumbing experts and it shows through our many plumbing services.
Dallas Air Conditioning
There are three main types of AC systems. These Dallas Air Conditioning systems all require separate dealings with when it comes to repairs as they do not have a uniformed way of working. If you are seeking good repairs, then come to the AC experts.
Three main types of cooling units:
- Central – One of the most popular types, the central unit has the ability to cool down an entire house or building. The compressor can break down and cause lots of damage to the system. Call before it’s too late.
- Packaged – You can cool down more than one room or larger spaces using the packaged system. Have your system checked for any abnormalities and feel more comfortable inside.
- Split – Made up of two different systems, the indoor and outdoor components can go wrong consecutively.
Make sure that your plumbing and air conditioning company is are aware of your cooling unit’s issues. A working AC is what you need for a healthier home atmosphere.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you! 2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs. 3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.
Brown & Sons is rated 5 /5 based on these 3 happy customer reviews
Brown and Son’s helped us out in a dier situation, they were responsive, and and very customer friendly. Wouldn’t recommend anyone other than them now.” Thanks for everything Ken.
Best service experience ever!
Best service experience ever!
I have a new puppy and leaving him in the bathroom for a couple of hours until I returned I thought would save me from carpet damage, but I didn’t know he could literally chew the water line into that goes to the toilet and flood the entire bathroom and downstairs too!! It was late on a Friday afternoon, not one plumber out of the 20 I felt like I called was able to help, but then BNS absolutely saved the day! Ken was able to tell me over the phone how to stop the water initially, then he came right over and repaired my line, very reasonable, very polite and I will never use another plumbing company but brown and son’s!! Thank you Ken you did save me from catastrophe!!
- Maintaining Your Pipes Through Freezing Temperatures
Maintaining Your Pipes Through Freezing Temperatures According to local meteorologists, the north Texas area is expecting a major freeze in a few days. This can be a huge problem for your water pipes – assuming you aren’t prepared. Simply put, water freezes when it expands. Frozen water in a pipe will react in a similar…Read More
- Maintenance Helps to Avoid Emergency Plumbing Repair
In terms of situations that a homeowner would like to avoid having to deal with, the need for emergency plumbing repair has to be at the top of the list. There are few things worse than the realization that you are in need of an emergency service to repair a plumbing issue. The need for…Read More