Indoor Air Quality
Duct Cleaning Service
Indoor air quality is important to the health of your loved ones, especially those with respiratory problems. In fact, indoor air can actually be more harmful than outdoor air without proper service. Brown and Sons specializes in indoor air quality services such as detection and removal of mold, bacteria, chemicals and other allergens.
Brown and Sons uses the best equipment and techniques to ensure as many harmful particles are removed from your home as possible. We do this through services such as:
- Duct Cleaning
- Changing Air Filters
- Installing Whole House Filtration Systems
It is important to frequently change air filters and clean air ducts to prevent harmful bacteria from escaping into your home’s air supply. It can cause illness and irritate those with allergies and asthma.
Tips for Clean Indoor Air
- Change air filters every 3 months.
- Vacuum carpets regularly as they gather a lot of dust and dander.
- No smoking in the house.
- Use only environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Have a heating and cooling company clean your air ducts regularly.
For more about indoor air quality, contact our heating and air conditioning experts today.