Cost Effective Electric Heaters in Denton
Should You Make the Switch?
As many people become concerned with the rising prices of natural gas, homeowners are wondering if they should finally make the switch to electric heating. When considering this decision, it may be good to consult with your local heating specialists about the benefits of Electric Heaters in Denton and the possible costs involved.
Depending on how much electric service is in your area and your average usage, it may or may not be more cost-effective to switch to electric heating. There are many formulas that can be used to determine these things, and one of our Denton Heating professionals will be happy to help you make the right decision.
How Can Electric Heaters Help Colder Rooms?
Some houses with gas heaters have a room or two that just won’t stay warm in the winter no matter what. Electric heater installation can do the trick. Brown & Sons Plumbing can install a separate thermostat and individual heaters for these rooms for that added comfort.
Electric Heater Installation Process
Installing electric heaters can be quite complicated because the process requires:
- new wiring
- finding the correct location for the heater and thermostat
- making sure you have enough circuit breakers
That is why it is so important to call in an expert to do the job correctly and safely.
Once we’re done, you and your family can enjoy consistently warm rooms throughout the house.
How Our New Pricing & Service Menu Works
1. We go in and see what’s wrong with your home then we offer options for service, anywhere from platinum to band aid, and let you choose what’s best for you!
2. Most flat rate companies come and look at your problem and give one price to fix and no other options, so you never know if you are getting a good deal. We don’t do that, we will provide a better level of pricing that is more fair and customized to your needs.
3. It’s very frustrating to you when you contact the other guys and they quote you a single price, and only one option for service… it’s like “take it, or leave it!” when you do business with the other guys – but with Brown & Sons we don’t work that way! We give you a fully customized price quote that is specific only to your needs and give you options so you can choose the best plan for your budget.